1. Be Yourself! Do not pretend to be somebody else.
2. Be Respectful! Keep all posts civil. Hurtful comments about other users,
forums or Mods will not be tolerated. We want to run a clean board here,
where everyone who chooses to live by our rules has a safe place to
post. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts that deem inappropriate.
Do not post inappropriate comments or links to inappropriate places.
No You Tube link please.
3. A) No Scamming! Do not ask for another person's password.
B) If you promise an item to someone, you need to follow through with
4. No Begging! Do Not ask for anything unless you intend to pay for it or
pose a trade for it. And do not pm or harass other members here asking for an item that they have not said they are selling.
5. Smilies are limited to 4 per post.
6. Stay on topic. Your post should correspond with the subject line.
7. A) Post your comment or question to the most appropriate place. This
means do not post your yard sale thread in the looking for section,
B) Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
8. No useless posting. This means do not post lol (for example) 5
times in a row. If you don't have something to say that is on
topic or contributes to the thread, don't post at all!
9. Use your own words. No plagiarism
10. This is not the place to settle a disagreement. If you have a dispute
with another member or mod, DO NOT post publicly about it.
Disagreements and other such issues should be settled through pm
11. Choose an appropriate subject line for your thread.
12. Only one account per IP address will be allowed. No exceptions!
13. No personal posting allowed. This includes "I Am The Best" polls and
"Do You Have A BF" Topics. This also includes popularity polls. No
posting of your email address, yahoo screen name, phone number, real
name, or the name of your school, or any personal information. This
forum is a place for people to come discuss all things Millsberry and
should be a safe place to do so. We aim to keep it that way.
14. Millsberry forum is not a cheating forum. Anyone caught cheating or
caught telling someone else how to cheat will be given an infraction
and/or will be banned. There will also be NO discussion of cloning here.
Please don't cheat your way through this game.
15. No PMing members to join your forum. If you have a forum you would
like to advertise and are the owner/admin of that site, post in the
millsberry sites section only.
16. Religious and/or ethnic wars will NOT be tolerated! Do Not discriminate
against another member.
17. PM's are to be kept private between the sender and recipient. Staff can not read PMs. Publicly posting what is said in private messages without the express consent of the sender is strictly forbidden. This violation of privacy will earn you an
18. No posting or passing along messages from members that are banned.
19. No threads asking for people to help out brother/sister/friend/cousin
who is just starting out/got hacked, etc. The reason for this is that no
one really knows if another person is telling the truth when you're
online. Some scammers have attempted to get free items in this way,
so threads like this will not be allowed.
20. I know other forums allow discussion of spoilers. We do not here. If you want to discuss it do it privately or on another board. Spoiler=discussing info that has not been released yet.
21. If your friend wants to create a millsberry froum acct & you want to help, do it on their computer not YOURS orther wise you share an IP & will be banned.
Forum Questions Board:
If you feel a post violates any of these rules, you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator. Please use the "report to moderator" link to notify the moderators.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or deletion of your post. We reserve the right to ban abusers from the site. If you feel that you cannot abide by these rules, you are welcome to leave at any time.
Millsberry Forum SM's